Binder Park Zoological Society
Binder Park Zoo is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization and is pleased to support the community. Binder Park Zoo relies on it's admission revenue to support the operation and conservation work.
Family 4-packs (2 adult and 2 child passes) may be distributed to schools and 501(c) (3) charitable organizations as defined by the Internal Revenue Service, provided it is for educational or charitable purpose.1) The agency must request a family 4-pack on official stationery of the charity. The letter must include:
• The agency's charitable or educational purpose.
• The purpose or cause to be supported by the event.
• The date, time, and location of the event for which passes are requested.
• A copy of the Internal Revenue Service letter granting the agency's 501(c)(3) status.
• Attach your organization's letter on official stationary and proof of 501(c)(3) IRS letter by scanning and saving both documents as one PDF before attaching the file to the online application.
2) The zoo will consider approval for one family 4-pack request per agency per calendar year.
3) Family 4-Packs may be used for fundraising as part of a raffle, auction or drawing by a school, school support organization or other agency.
4) All requests must be submitted through our online system at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
While each request receives a careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all organizations that ask for donations.
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.